The world of online gambling is changing very rapidly. And this manifests itself not only in the appearance of new games created with the use of modern 3D technologies or virtual reality technologies, but also in the widespread use of cryptocurrencies. For residents of many countries (especially those where gambling is in the so-called “gray zone”) the ability to make deposits and withdrawals through cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, Zcash, etc.) greatly simplifies life.
Clients of cryptocurrency online casinos, as well as users of traditional casinos, can take advantage of various promotions and bonus offers (most often these are freespins and deposit bonuses). Some of them launch VIP-loyalty programs, as well as provide no deposit bonuses, which are given immediately after registration.
This section will be useful for those who are not familiar with gambling for real money via Bitcoin, but would like to try them out in practice. It should be noted that, in general, there is not much difference between gambling with regular currencies (US Dollars, Euros, Pounds, etc.) and cryptocurrencies. The main difference, in fact, lies in the method of depositing/withdrawing money, commissions for these operations, as well as the speed of transactions. Most of the entertainment is represented by the same slots, roulette and blackjack from the same developers.
The advantages of playing at online casinos with Bitcoins
Let us describe all the advantages of gambling with cryptocurrencies. It should be noted that a number of features discussed below are not currently available to those who use traditional payment methods and currencies, so you should definitely be aware of them.
- One of the main advantages of Bitcoin (and by Bitcoin we also mean all other cryptocurrencies that operate on similar principles) is that it has no central control. As a result, no one can influence (block or cancel) any payment. This feature makes it advantageous to use digital currencies in a number of areas of life. It is especially relevant for online gambling in those countries where payments to online casinos/poker rooms/bookmaker offices are prohibited, but gambling itself is not regulated by the government. The fact is that even if regulators or authorities of a country restrain online casinos, Bitcoin-casino users will be able to continue enjoying video slots, blackjack, roulette and other gambling activities unhindered.
- Instant transactions. Using Bitcoin for deposits and withdrawals from online casinos, you can forget about long waits for cashouts like a bad dream: withdrawals in cryptocurrency take minutes.
- Minimal or no transfer fees. Besides great freedom and speed of payments, you will be also surprised by the size of commissions: in most cases they are either non-existent or their size will be negligible. This not only saves you money, but also allows you to use cryptocurrencies more often for deposits and bets. While other players get entangled between several payment wallets and bank cards, and also wait for several hours or days for the receipt of funds, you can use Bitcoins and forget about these problems.
- Anonymity. Bitcoin is ideal for Internet gambling because most users prefer anonymity and the use of cryptocurrencies has finally made it possible. Thanks to the blockchain technology, you can make any kind of money transfer, remaining completely anonymous. The point is that all transactions in the system are carried out without specifying personal data. At the same time, if you use a bank card or electronic payment systems, such transactions will be easy to trace in the bank’s transaction history.
- No limits. Maintenance of deposits in regular currencies is rather expensive for the casino, so operators are forced to limit the minimum and maximum amount of depositing. At the same time, making a deposit in Bitcoins, you do not have to think about its size: the minimum deposit will always be 1 Satoshi, a maximum that only you can determine.
Thus, it becomes clear why more and more operators as well as fans of online gambling prefer Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. Once you start playing casino games in Bitcoins, you’ll see that this is the currency of the future, and using it for deposits / casino cashouts online casino is much more convenient.